Home » Services
Indonesia Cement Association (ICA) services :
1. To Member
2. To Government
- ICA plays a significant role in representing the cement industry to the Government and coordinating various activities in respect of formulation of Government policies for the cement industry through its continuous dialogues and interactions.
- Representing on all major policy making bodies concerned with cement.
- Supplies desired information to all concerned ministries like Commerce, Industry, Transportation, Energy and Planning Comission (BAPPENAS)
- Supplies material for answers to parliament questions.
- Helps and supply data in preparation of Important Government documents concerning cement, like Reports for Five Years Plans, etc.
- Submits to the Ministry of Industry trimester Reports on Energy utilizations (Coal, Oil/Gas, Power).
3. To Industry
- ICA identifies and strengthens industry’s role in the economic development of the country.
- Provides up-to-date statistical data / information to the industry and other agencies.
- Interacts for industry’s problems with the Government and co-ordinates various activities with bodies like KADIN etc.
- Focuses energy utilization problems (Oil/Gas, Coal, Power, etc) and suggests suitable measures for their solution.
4. To Customer and Public
- ICA disseminates information on proper and economic use of cement on properties and other application of different varieties.
- Provides technical advice on concrete roads.
- Creates awareness and supports industry efforts on quality, environment, consumer protection and similiar other issues.
- Creates awareness about eco-friendly packaging.
- Disseminates information on proper and economic use of cement as well as concrete application of different varieties to the students from related University.
- Representing the cement industry to the press and public relation bodies.